4/12/12

These I bought yesterday.

018
020

Finnish
Tälläisiä ostin eilisellä kauppareissulla. Ostin myös sen yhden hameen, mutta en saanut siitä kuvaa kun se tipahti kokoajan henkarilta.. Paita on Gina Tricotista ja maksoi 9,95€. Kesällä se varmaan sopii hyvin ruskettuneen ihon kanssa. :) Kengät puolestaan on kirpparilta ja kustansivat 3€.

English
I bought these yesterday. I also bought one skirt, but it was too hard to take picture of it because it dropped from hanger all the time.. The shirt is from Gina Tricot and it cost 9,95€. I think it's quite nice at summer when I get some tan and light pink looks good whit it. :) The shoes are from second hand store and they cost 3€.

2 comments:

  1. great stuff! the shoes looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noi kengät... täydellisyys ♥___♥

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments and I appreciate that you leave your mark by writing one. ♥